Our continued growth means we are looking to expand our team and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced video editor / camera operator to join us in our Nottingham office.
Video Editor / Camera Operator Support
Dynomite Productions is a dynamic video production agency. We craft creative and engaging videos for a range of B2B and B2C clients across a wide of industries in the public and private sectors. Over the past decade, we have developed long-standing client relationships, working with iconic brands and world-renowned organisations.
Skills & Experience:
· An exceptional attention to detail and ability to work with a variety of complex subject matters.
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative cloud software including Premiere Pro CC [DaVinci Resolve would be a plus].
· Experience and working knowledge of CC grading tools.
· Be able to provide individual examples of filming and editing work, preferably corporate/promo projects.
· The ability to craft a narrative from content.
· Sound knowledge and experience operating a variety of cameras.
· Full UK driving license and car.
Please supply examples of relevant work (including details of your role on the project) as part of your application.
- Salary based on experience.
· 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday)
- The first 6 months of employment will be considered a probation period.
Got what we are looking for..? Ping over examples of your work to email@example.com